About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 25 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
We are looking for the right candidate to support our supply chain team with daily tasks including but not limited to the processing of intercompany purchase orders and sales orders, new item setup and maintenance, uploading required data/documents, and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide support for supply-chain functions such as new item set-up and maintenance across the network
- Support department in providing administrate functions such as employee hours tracking and maintenance.
- Work closely with internal functional areas including Buyers, Planners, Transportation, and Logistics
- Work directly with supply locations, division supply chain, and manufacturing sites to ensure network readiness and orders ship on-time accordingly to the plan
- Collaborate with various departments on intercompany accounting activity impacting financial accounts
- Adhere to internal control requirements.
- Perform additional responsibilities or projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply-Chain, Accounting, or Finance or a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in purchase order and sales order processing and other administrative duties
- Strong math skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and working with large data files
- Experience in analysis and reporting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skill
- Must be able to operate with a sense of urgency, quickly adapt to change and remain flexible
- Experience working with corporate collaboration tools and software such as: MS Office Suite, Smartsheets, Teams, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g., SAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to operate with discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Self-starter: ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Able to operate with accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill levels
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time