SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Preferred
- Experience with Azure and Google Cloud environments is required
- Minimun of five (5) years of experience in IT or database administration
- Database Administration, Security Certifications
- Experience with multiple OS Platforms, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
- Experience with OS-level scripting environments such as Bourne shell
- Experience with SQL, GUI, or equivalent database tools
- Strong experience and understanding of the thread and attack landscape, attack vectors, and malicious actor’s tactics
- Knowledge of incident response life-cycle
- Strong Change Management process knowledge and best practices
- Knowledge of e-commerce platfoms and applications
- General Programing and Provisioning Skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Dependability and adaptability is a must
- Strong Organizational Skills
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator with deep understanding of multi-layered web architecture and system infrastructure design.
The desired individual will have in-depth knowledge of IP protocol suite, as well as securing and hardening Databases and Applications.
He/She will play a key role in supporting the strategic vision of our Marketing organization as it relates to the growth of our e-commerce platform. And must have strong cross-collaboration skills to succeed in this role.