- Onboard Social Media Influencers
- Place Influencer Product Orders Accurately and in a timely manner
- Send tracking information to influencers once it becomes available
- Create detailed excels with influencer information upon request
- Update Influencer Report Weekly
- Attend Events local and national events
- Manage talent while working events
- Assist with social media approvals for lower level talent teams
- Assist Influencer Monitor with Influencer Tracking
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, especially excel
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Experience communicated via email in a professional manner
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Job Type: Full-Time Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm