About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Reports to: Film Director
Description: The video editor is a creative individual that can help bring the director’s vision to life. She/he will work the full cycle of the post production process, editing story lines, first drafts and final cuts. She/he will collaborate with audio engineers, motion graphers and also work on color grading and color correction as needed. With a main focus on long format and the documentary currently in production, but also sometimes editing short format, promotional and social media videos as needed.
- Receive, log and organize material produced.
- Go over the material and select suitable shots.
- Create proxies and do offline editing when project requires it.
- Edit story lines and first drafts for director to see and approve.
- Work on revisions and edit final cuts.
- Work close with the director, the D.P, sound engineers and motion graphics animators.
- Work on color grading for projects as required.
- Be part of the process from conception to final delivery.
- Be able to asses time frames needed for projects and meet deadlines.
- 7 years of experience as an editor for films, documentaries, tv shows and/or advertising.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Premiere.
- Basic knowledge of color correction tools like Lumetri and/or davinci resolve.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus but not required.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-Time