Introducing the world’s first and only chocolate-flavored pre-workout drink!
Bang® Master Blaster® is not your typical peak-and-crash pre-workout drink that leaves you exhausted and barely able to finish your second set of leg curls. If you’ve ever had a Bang® energy drink you know that Bang is a different kind of company. We’re not interested in saying we have the best energy drinks and sports supplements in the world while offering buy-one-get-one specials at the local Kwik-E-Mart — we’re interested in PROVING it.
That’s why Bang® Master Blaster® has undergone not one, but two, university studies to verify its effectiveness. And the results were what we and our customers have come to expect — outstanding!
- One serving of Bang® Master Blaster® increased serum IGF-1 by 12.3% compared with placebo.
- One serving of Bang® Master Blaster® increased serum growth hormone (GH) by 189% compared with placebo.
- One serving of Bang® Master Blaster® improved vertical jump by an average of 2.2 cm (almost a full inch), or 3.7%.
- One serving of Bang® Master Blaster® improved leg extension endurance by an average of 2.4 repetitions or 11.7% (at 70% of one-rep maximum).
In a one-month study, the results were even more astounding:
- Up to 6.9-pound increase in lean muscle.
- Up to 22.5-pound improvement in the bench press.
- Up to 52.5-pound increase in the squat.
So, do yourself a favor: Give your current pre-workout to someone you don’t like very much and grab a container of Bang® Master Blaster® instead. You won’t be sorry you did!
NOTE: All testing was done with the caffeinated version of Bang® Master Blaster®. Results may vary.
Serving Size 1 scoop
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not consume this product if you are taking any prescription drug and/or have any medical condition. The user of this product assumes all liability if this product is used in a manner not consistent with label guidelines.
Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.